GUITAR / BASS SETUP & REPAIR TECHNICIAN
Are you a Guitar or Bass Player with knowledge of basic setups for Guitars and Bass guitars? Maybe you don't play but can make a guitar sing and play beautifully? We are currently seeking the right person to join our service department.
The Job is flexible and skill standards of all levels can apply.
Setup work will include Acoustic Guitars (Steel String & Nylon string) Electric guitars & Bass guitars.
Full Job Info here
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 pm
- My Rig: Changing all the time, but usually there's a few Caparisons in there
- Location: South East of Melbourne
[Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 363
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:44 pm
- My Rig: Sakai SG copy with Bareknuckle pickups (razor low action, most amazing guitar in the history of ever, built when Sakai made quality guitars, bamboo neck, not the cheaper cork of the 80s)
Cashies Leads (endorsed)
Glad Tidy Tuff ( road cases )
Behringer 10 watt Amp.
Good Transactions with,
Peep A View
Ketucky Fried Chicken
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Responsible for bringing sham-a-lang-a-dingdong back into vogue.
DOES THIS SMELL INFECTED???