Axe Fx problems - neeeed help

Talk about the rest of the rig - amps, effects, valves, leads, wireless set-ups, racks, anything that brings out the best in your axes.
-HeretiC-
Set The Skies Ablaze

Axe Fx problems - neeeed help

Post by -HeretiC- » Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:22 pm

Hey guys,
I bought an Ultra a little while ago that hadn't been updated ever - it runs 5.4

I still haven't managed to make it talk to my PC (unfortunately windows 8) to allow the update.
Someone told me the Sysex ID changed from 00 00 7D to 00 01 74, so I have that part sorted; but does anyone know what the "pre 10.02 Firmare 'decimal' ID" should be for 5.24?

Im hoping that once I have that configured right that it'll actually talk and I'll be able to update it, any help would be greatly appreciated because I have no idea.
Cheers!
Stu

raz311
Wrong Hander
My Rig: Evolving

Re: Axe Fx problems - neeeed help

Post by raz311 » Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:55 pm

Have you tried the Axe Forums? Plenty of helpful people there when I had my Ultra.
Either you're a part of the problem or you're a part of the solution. What's your contribution to life???

-HeretiC-
Set The Skies Ablaze

Re: Axe Fx problems - neeeed help

Post by -HeretiC- » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:55 am

raz311 wrote:Have you tried the Axe Forums? Plenty of helpful people there when I had my Ultra.
Yeah that's how I got as far as I am now, I'm just not sure from there and no one really said much after that point. Still havent figured it out yet haha