DIEZEL EINSTEIN

Post and read reviews on any amps, effects, and all other bits and pieces for guit-fiddles here.
Seventhwave72
Super senior

DIEZEL EINSTEIN

Post by Seventhwave72 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:39 am

was seriously thinking about maybe getting a more flexible versatile sounding amp than my Engl Fireball.love the FB to bits but i do believe its time to move all to something with a bit more extras to it .

made a previous post about getting tired with high gain output but i really think its more of an issue, frustration with me being limited with the 2 channels on the engl fb?yes i know the Diezel Einstein has 2 channels but there independant and the first ch has 3 different modes .

what do u think guys about the einstein?ive only heard clips on you tube but the clip that blew me away is on diezels own home page .50 watts is all i really need as well, thats plenty loud as it is and its mainly a mix of band practice & bedroom playing i will be using it for .

so thats that? im really interested in the einstein ive heard others say its a great amp and has a great clean channel as well as overdriven one ,nevermind the lead 2nd channel .its not out of my price range either, and im not that far away from one of its major distributors in germany .

TLITD69
Diezel Whore

Re: DIEZEL EINSTEIN

Post by TLITD69 » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

I'd be interested in your review Russ.
mrp5150 wrote:Metallica is clearly one of the most influential and great metal bands of all-time.