Killer Alfee ESP

This is the place to talk about your Custom ESPs or ask questions about how to get yourself a Custom ESP.
mrp5150
Caparison Slut

Killer Alfee ESP

Post by mrp5150 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:02 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ESP-Flying-A-III-Al ... 1|294%3A50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm almost tempted to buy that for $1600. It looks incredible.

rmartin04
Yo' daddy

Re: Killer Alfee ESP

Post by rmartin04 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:23 pm

This guitar is going to do nothing for your "ESPs feel like plastic toys" opinion dude.

hermz
Amp-addicted Sandgroper
My Rig: I buy what Shane tells me to.

Post by hermz » Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:45 pm

I love the finish on the back of that guitar. I'm not a big fan of the shit on the front but I can appreciate the work involved.

Also, the shape of the body behind the trem reminds me of the top view of a girl's ass when on all fours. Am I the only one that sees that? :lol:

mrp5150
Caparison Slut

Post by mrp5150 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:11 am

rmartin04 wrote:This guitar is going to do nothing for your "ESPs feel like plastic toys" opinion dude.
:-)

At least it looks cool. :lol:

TurnXTop
Not so junior

Post by TurnXTop » Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:08 am

looks too tacky, They just should have gone with the pure white marble they did on the back IMO

OmegaF
Anal Clipper

Post by OmegaF » Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 am

who is Alfee? Why is the fucking trem cover missing again? I hope whoever buys it gets their pubes caught in the springs when they play at home. :evil:
i play a megafeth style..really heavy with alot of squeals and deadened/muffing chords and it was awesome.

and the knot in the back adds caractor...i even have a proper custom here with 4 knots on the front that will also blow any other custom guitar away for the purpose its been made for..

hermz
Amp-addicted Sandgroper

Post by hermz » Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:58 am

Trem covers are for queers, and I'm not sure about you but I play guitar with my pants on.

OmegaF
Anal Clipper

Post by OmegaF » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:25 am

yea, that is such a valid reason you just gave. very scientific and with plenty of evidence :smt011
i play a megafeth style..really heavy with alot of squeals and deadened/muffing chords and it was awesome.

and the knot in the back adds caractor...i even have a proper custom here with 4 knots on the front that will also blow any other custom guitar away for the purpose its been made for..

hermz
Amp-addicted Sandgroper

Post by hermz » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:28 am

Case in point: You

OmegaF
Anal Clipper

Post by OmegaF » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:31 am

Case in point: You

you got a problem with me because I like EMG and I am happy with them and I am not afraid to admit it? WTF is your problem dude? I never played tone nazi and gear whore on you so why are you being an ass?

hermz
Amp-addicted Sandgroper

Post by hermz » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:55 am

Haha. I'm an ass to everyone - colleagues, friends, family. This is just casual banter for me. You really shouldn't take anything you read on the internet so seriously, especially anything posted on a forum.

I honestly don't care if you - or anyone for that matter - likes EMGs. I've never been one of the people that says EMGs are shit or that anyone who uses them is an idiot, just that I prefer other options. I had an MX250II with an EMG-85 in the bridge and an 81 in the neck and I loved the sound of that guitar.

Trem covers are for queers though :-D

OmegaF
Anal Clipper

Post by OmegaF » Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:58 am

alright, lets try a different approach.
why are they for queers?

hermz
Amp-addicted Sandgroper

Post by hermz » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:12 am

- They get in the way every time you need to adjust your Floyd.
- I think it looks cool without the trem cover 8-)
- Because I'm an ESP fanboy and most custom ESPs don't have trem covers :P

The only trem cover I have kept is signed by Mike Amott.

OmegaF
Anal Clipper

Post by OmegaF » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:20 am

but what are the odds of something getting in there and blocking the floyd? perhaps your belt buckle getting caught? what if the ground wire gets ripped off somehow?

mrp5150
Caparison Slut

Post by mrp5150 » Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:30 am

OmegaF wrote:but what are the odds of something getting in there and blocking the floyd? perhaps your belt buckle getting caught? what if the ground wire gets ripped off somehow?
Slim to none.