This is the place to talk about your Custom ESPs or ask questions about how to get yourself a Custom ESP.
- Under developer
- Posts: 27
- Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 12:45 pm
- Location: Gawler South Ozz
so i was searching the web for some cool pics when i came across this and thought maybe you forumites might like to have a geez. a rather interesting piece of artwork i thought, there are a couple moe pics, i will send them through at request. just pm me
Having more than enough guitars is not madness.......Its love
- Biltong Addict
- Posts: 315
- Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:06 pm
- Location: Sydney
yeah the top picture is quite common, cool to see some other angles, i always thought it'd be a neck thru
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 1603
- Joined: Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:48 pm
I do believe one of these is for sale on australian ebay at the moment.
- Not so junior
- Posts: 51
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:45 pm
Yeah, Every once in a while one pops up on ebay.
- Amp-addicted Sandgroper
- Posts: 3526
- Joined: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:39 pm
- My Rig: I buy what Shane tells me to.
- Location: Western Australia
Seen that one before. It's an awful looking thing, that's for sure
- Ibanez bunny
- Posts: 1946
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:33 pm
- My Rig: Caparison Horus Thunder Cloud
Peavey Ultra 120
Trace Elliot 4x12 flat faced quad
Line 6 POD 2.0
- Location: Melbourne, Australia
that's what Karl Logan should have as a sig guitar.
Seven String guitars... for people who've run out of ideas on a Six String.
Proudly endorsing DSL Straps and Pure Tone Strings
Join the petition to bring back :mrgreen:
- Moderator/Wrong Hander
- Posts: 2093
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 pm
- My Rig: ET Katana FX7
Axe FX II > Mackie HD 1531
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria.
that should be reserved for power metal
My band: SERIES
devriescustomguitars wrote:nothing wrong with the trem route...even if there was, it makes no difference to how it sounds.
For Fans of Textures, Devin Townsend, Gojira andMeshuggah