- ...or in brackets, (feet).
- Posts: 797
- Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:31 pm
- My Rig: Bernie Rico Jekyll 727
ESP F-STD S7
Agile Intrepid 828
Fractal Audio Axe FX Ultra
Mesa Simul-Class 2:90 Power Amp
Mesa Rectifier 4x12
- Location: Perth, WA
- xBig Alx
- Apprentice Luthier
- Posts: 2187
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:35 pm
- My Rig: An guitar.
- Location: Gawler
$2500 plus freight, there is a link at the bottom for more info on this guitar, the RRP on that site for this is $9295.00 so would have had a street value of $7000ish i guess.
Built in the Kiso factory in 06.
No longer in the esp line i don't think.
It's in brand new condition, not a mark on it. Sounds great, plays like a dream, and amazing build quality.
The esp ctm and original series lines are head and shoulder above that of the standard series guitars, the difference is like night and day.
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 588
- Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:15 am
- My Rig: 4 x ESP Horizons, 1 ESP Snapper FR, USA Deluxe Strat, other bits n pieces
Axe Fx II
Atomic Powered Wedge
Carvin TSL100 Power Amp
Framus Cobra 4X12
Fractal MFC-101 Controller
- Location: Hobart, Tasmania