- Sub senior
- Posts: 106
- Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:48 pm
- My Rig: Mesa Dual Rectifier and Rectifier Quad
Line 6 Spider4 2x12
ESP Eclipse CTM Vintage White x 2
ESP Michael Amott Ninja White
ESP EXP Black
ESP M2 White
ESP Eclipse CTM PL
Gibson 92' Les Paul Custom Vintage Sunburst
Takamine 12 String Acoustic
Boss & MXR Pedals
- Location: parkville
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:03 pm
- My Rig: ESP Cygnus
- Location: Wollongong, NSW
The best days of my life!
- Judge, Jury and Executioner
- Posts: 3000
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:42 pm
- My Rig: Jet City JCA100HDM Head
Jet City JC212 cab
ESP OS Forest GT
80's Lawsuit LP
Schecter Demon 7FR
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
- Location: Mackay, The Heart of Queensland
s_m_g wrote:Can someone translate this thread to guitar so I can understand what the hell you're all talking about?
I had Octoban once, it was kind of like calamari but a bit chewier.
- Posts: 276
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:12 am
- My Rig: Fender USA Standard Strat
Washburn WM526 Voodoo with BKP Nailbomb & Dimarzio Liquifire
ESP MV240/R - BKP Warpig & Dimarzio Air Norton S, FU Brass Block, noiseless springs and Tremol-No.
Strymon, Providence, Peterson, MXR, Lightfoot Labs, Dunlop, Ernie Ball, Wampler and ISP Pedals
VHT Sig X
Mesa Recto 2x12
- Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
OmegaF wrote:crying babies in airplanes. put the little fucker in the cargo bay along with luggages and pets or shut its fucking mouth.
Troy Destroy wrote:Women. They are fucked. Ever last one of them is bat shit crazy.
firstname.lastname@example.orgFikealox wrote:Wow, caught between a cock and a gay place.