My Rig: Includes:

ESP Horizon
Charles Cilia Custom
Martin HD-28 Custom

Kemper Powered Toaster
Kemper Remote

Re: Hey

Post by FOT » Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:20 pm

Thanks mate! He doesn't eat a whole lot so it's not so bad. Trying to do some reno's on the house too. Damn all this adult stuff!

I want a small pedal board, I have a Korg tuner, but that's the only thing on the ground. Id love to get a looper and learn to use that properly, but I don't know what pedals I want until I fire the amp up for the first time. Need a cab!

I want to stay totally analogue with this rig. Simple, small, but great sound. Also the ironball has multiple wattages so I can play quieter. It even has a headphone port!

I do miss all the Eventide pedals that I used to have. But I'm trying to be strict with this setup. No MIDI or USB interfacing. Well I guess that's the looper gone too.

I want to spend more time becoming a better player, not fiddling with knobs and presets. If I had the cash I would probably get a Bogner Shiva, but for now my little ironball will do.

I've had probably 18 months off from playing guitar and I really miss it. Need to get back into it.

raz311
Wrong Hander
My Rig: Evolving

Post by raz311 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:55 pm

Sounds like a plan lol

Edes and I spoke about a mini amp fest sometime. I can bring my EH and cab and Edes said he would bring the Bogner etc. We'll have to give it a go when we can organise a time.
Either you're a part of the problem or you're a part of the solution. What's your contribution to life???

FOT
Lefty ESP Overlord. Proprietor of the Leftorium – Sydney
My Rig: Includes:

ESP Horizon
Charles Cilia Custom
Martin HD-28 Custom

Kemper Powered Toaster
Kemper Remote

Post by FOT » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:57 pm

Sounds like a plan! I'm very very rusty, so feel free to mock my playing. Haha.