- Ibanez fiend
- Posts: 1175
- Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:38 pm
- My Rig: 101001110011
- Location: Sydney, Australia
Plenty of ESP action from Jon.
Enjoy! (I can't figure out how to embed anymore!)
TLITD69 wrote: Kirk's terrible, Metallica suck, sold out, are sue-happy, haven't made any impact on anyone, and generally shouldn't even make music...
- Stoodley Explorer
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:14 pm
- My Rig: Splawn Pro Mod
Framus CS 2x12
Egnater Tweaker 15 1x12 Combo
Martin Australian Series
Seagull S6 Original
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
Also, I was waiting for the two rednecks to show up and make him squeal like a piggy.
BTW song and video looks pro.
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 pm
- My Rig: Changing all the time, but usually there's a few Caparisons in there
- Location: South East of Melbourne
Couldn't work out what you were playing though Nooby - it was too dark. You could have been air guitaring for all I know?
Congrats though dude. That's an awesome video. Your music has a little too much screaming for my personal taste but you guys definitely have a tight as anything sound. Very cool.
[Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]
- Moderator/Wrong Hander
- Posts: 2093
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 pm
- My Rig: ET Katana FX7
Axe FX II > Mackie HD 1531
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria.
devriescustomguitars wrote:nothing wrong with the trem route...even if there was, it makes no difference to how it sounds.
My band: SERIES
For Fans of Textures, Devin Townsend, Gojira andMeshuggah
- Posts: 1022
- Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:10 pm
- My Rig: ENGL Savage SE 120
ENGL 4x12 V30
Caparison Horus Gloss Black CS
Caparison Horus Purple CS
Caparison Horus Black Forest EF
Caparison Horus Black Night
- Location: UK