Anyone got a Horus theyre willing to trade?

Post here for all things related to Japanese manufacturer Caparison
TheIllicitOne
Junior

Anyone got a Horus theyre willing to trade?

Post by TheIllicitOne » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:06 am

I regret selling both of mine years ago. After a brief excursion into seven strings I'm wanting to move back to 6ers. So I am going to offer up my last seven. I'll look into any non HGS horus trade offers.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
What we have here is a 7 string headless multiscale guitar built for me by Adam Bath at Elysian Guitars. This is a 1 of a kind instrument. I am offering it up because I want to move back down to 6 strings. It has never been played live and kept in my clean townhome. The only blemish is a small ding near the backside of the "head area" which can be seen in the pics. Specs below:

25.5"-27.5" multiscale
Body: Mahogany with a myrtlewood cap on either side. Tortoise binding.
Neck: 5 piece (3 of roasted flamed maple, 2 thin strips of padauk) bolt on. It is an asymmetrical profile. It is thicker on the lower strings and thinner on the high side. This makes for very comfortable playing.
Fretboard: Pistachio
Bridge and headpiece: Bridge by T4M. Headpiece is a custom made of brass.
Pickups: Made custom by Aaron at Blackwater guitars out of Houston. Bridge is a Neodymium Modern. Neck is a Neodymium Vintage.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): There is no hard shell case, but I can promise you it will be packed with the utmost care before shipping. If you'd like we can negotiate the purchase of a gig bag.

Location (City,State or City,Country): San Antonio, TX

Contact Info (No Phone #s): Just hit me up here

References (eBay or other forum userid): None as a seller, but as a buyer you can check SoulstormTx on eBay. If it would make you feel better I could post it as a buy it now on eBay or Reverb for a bit of Buyer protection.

TRADES: The only trades I am looking for at the moment are for 6 strings. Mainly a Caparison Horus, PRS, and possibly the right Parker. That said, the guitar MUST have a trem. I am willing to do straight up trades or cash from your end or my end depending on the guitar and condition, etc.

Pictures: Pictures can be found here and if you want more I can provide them upon request.
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/p370/ ... y/Headless