Coming soon

Post here for all things related to Japanese manufacturer Caparison
Capari-san
Super senior
My Rig: Caparison Dellinger II Dark Rose
RR Polka Dot Flying V (Karl Sandoval copy)
GTX Les Paul Custom
Peavey Classic Chorus 2X12
Alter Ego Effectors DM-MG Damnation Distortion pedal
Boss HM-2 Heavy Metal distortion pedal
VOX Wah
Misc. oddball brand pedals

Coming soon

Post by Capari-san » Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:58 am

Coming soon. Caparison Chattingbirds with new designs. Looks interesting. Budget priced devil's tail headstock guitars? I don't know for sure, but i am looking forward to it!

http://www.caparison.jp/cbbcd/cbbcd-jp/jp.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

guitarsatbmusic
Site Admin
My Rig: Cool shit

Re: Coming soon

Post by guitarsatbmusic » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 am

Caparison DESIGN is The MADE IN JAPAN Caparison Guitars design has made, of course, guitar production for wiring and Setup/endorser.
The Caparison Guitars 15 anniversary, became internationally recognized brand.
However, because it MADE IN JAPAN was not price guitarphan all people, feel free to enjoy for the hand guitar.

"You want to enjoy Caparison basic design to many people. " Plan was started from this desire.

Are things, new guitar lineup through collaboration with "Chatting Bird Guitars" by now.
This lineup is Caparison DESIGN is design and manufacturing standards, and will be produced on Chatting Bird at award-winning quality in this class factory.

December 2010 is planned to be released.
Soon, we expose the guitar more. Please stay tuned.

October 29, 2010
Caparison DESIGN

Nonplussed here :?
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Australian ESP Dealer of the Year
www.bmusic.com.au
FaceBook

rmartin04
Yo' daddy

Post by rmartin04 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:29 am

Caparison will be bust in 5 years.

Capari-san
Super senior
GTX Les Paul Custom
VOX Wah

Post by Capari-san » Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:33 pm

I can't wait to see them! It's about time they at least tried something like this. I'm sure the quality will be very good. I want 2 of them already :D I'm guessing at least a Dellinger style body with a dot inlay Devil's tail headstock with maybe a gloss black finish? If they look good and have a devil's tail headstock, in the $500 or $700 USD ballpark, they're going to be a success for sure.....but i'm still just guessing. I don't know what these guitars are going to look like.

guitarsatbmusic
Site Admin

Post by guitarsatbmusic » Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:47 pm

The problem is getting them to market. You have a Yen that is stronger than it's been in more than 30 years and a company that moved to pricing in Yen at waaay the wrong time. Lack of incentive for distributors has led us to where we are now unfortunately, and I don't see who's going to be willing to jump back on it now with vigour enough to help out this latest enterprise.
Many will say that Caparisons were still easily attainable from Japan, and that was and is the case, and Chatting Bird might end up being delivered the same way. But take note of what that did to the company's profile internationally. Therein is the result of not working with export partners in the right way.
They will be a Chinese made guitar or some such, but they may well be priced in Yen FFS, it's untenable. The name is kind of gay too :-D
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Australian ESP Dealer of the Year
www.bmusic.com.au
FaceBook

tollund23
Stoodley Explorer
My Rig: Splawn Pro Mod
Framus CS 2x12
Egnater Tweaker 15 1x12 Combo
Tokai LP
Custom Explorer
Martin Australian Series
Seagull S6 Original

Post by tollund23 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm

guitarsatbmusic wrote:Soon, we expose the guitar more.
Sounds erotic.
Venisti remanebis donec denuo completus sis

Sudzmorphus
Sudz-aparison
My Rig: ENGL Savage SE 120
VHT Sig:X
ENGL 4x12 V30
Caparison Horus Gloss Black CS
Caparison Horus Purple CS
Caparison Horus Black Forest EF
Caparison Horus Black Night

Post by Sudzmorphus » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:19 pm

Seems pointless to me, I'd never buy one as id always just save the extra $$$ and go for a real capa.

Advanced
Yo' daddy
My Rig: PRS 25th Anniversary Custom 24
Ibanez RG1802
PRS SE245
Seagull S6

Post by Advanced » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:41 pm

Chattingbirds definitely was the wrong name choice haha. But at least it'll make Capa's more available to the kids in Japan who can't afford a real one (similar to the whole ESP v LTD thing)

I hope they don't make it in China. Hopefully Korea.

cdm
Evergrey Fanboi
My Rig: cheese & bicycles

Post by cdm » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:18 pm

guitarsatbmusic wrote:The problem is getting them to market. You have a Yen that is stronger than it's been in more than 30 years and a company that moved to pricing in Yen at waaay the wrong time. Lack of incentive for distributors has led us to where we are now unfortunately, and I don't see who's going to be willing to jump back on it now with vigour enough to help out this latest enterprise.
Many will say that Caparisons were still easily attainable from Japan, and that was and is the case, and Chatting Bird might end up being delivered the same way. But take note of what that did to the company's profile internationally. Therein is the result of not working with export partners in the right way.
They will be a Chinese made guitar or some such, but they may well be priced in Yen FFS, it's untenable. The name is kind of gay too :-D
word! caparisons have become far overpriced compared to their quality, so I think it's pretty stupid bringing out cheap no-name fiddles to enter the low-budget line. as I started with capas there was this mysterious thing about them which has now completly gone. kids that can't afford a real capa jump over to ebay and get a used one in mint condition for a third of the price... the resale value of these guitars is horrible these days! sad to say, but caparison will be dead soon...

rmartin04
Yo' daddy

Post by rmartin04 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:06 pm

Sucks the way things have gone. They were always really nice guitars, had alot of cool artists with sweet custom models then they dicked them around, raised their prices enormously, not worried about the interests of dealers outside of Japan and now to enter the already crowded budget market with a brand that virtually no one knows is just not good buisness. Sad really.

Sudzmorphus
Sudz-aparison
My Rig: ENGL Savage SE 120
VHT Sig:X
ENGL 4x12 V30
Caparison Horus Gloss Black CS
Caparison Horus Purple CS
Caparison Horus Black Forest EF
Caparison Horus Black Night

Post by Sudzmorphus » Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:00 am

cdm wrote:word! caparisons have become far overpriced compared to their quality, so I think it's pretty stupid bringing out cheap no-name fiddles to enter the low-budget line. as I started with capas there was this mysterious thing about them which has now completly gone. kids that can't afford a real capa jump over to ebay and get a used one in mint condition for a third of the price... the resale value of these guitars is horrible these days! sad to say, but caparison will be dead soon...

I dont argree with that, plus the mysterious thing never had any appeal to me, I play caps cuz they are my fav axe's.....Although a deamoness custom is getting more and more tempting :-D

Capari-san
Super senior
GTX Les Paul Custom
VOX Wah

Post by Capari-san » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:36 am

we'll just have to wait and see. it's worth giving it a shot. It has big potential. Maybe the FKV will be reborn with a chattingbird name? You know what i mean? They can do totally different finishes with the chattingbird line. A solid ferrarri red horus chattingbird with chrome hardware, gloss white dellinger bass...Stuff like that at a lower price but still with very good quality. you know Itaru is not going to allow for these new chattingbirds to be total junk/firewood. I'm a fan of the high end caparison guitars, but to have a lower priced alternative with similar styling does not break my heart or signal the end of the line for the company. Now is the perfect time to do something like this. I still have a good feeling about it. All hope is not lost.

rojmugwump
Junior

Post by rojmugwump » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:31 pm

Surely there is room for every prestige/premium brand to have a claytons model - the aspirational nature of the premium version will have a kicker effect to the halfway step like a chattingbird...

marketing is the key to most of these thing and it's all in the delivery... That said, fucking gay name

Advanced
Yo' daddy
My Rig: PRS 25th Anniversary Custom 24
Ibanez RG1802
PRS SE245
Seagull S6

Post by Advanced » Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

I think their future sales would probably go up a bit if they changed the name.

The name "Grassroots" isn't really my cup of tea either.

guitarsatbmusic
Site Admin

Post by guitarsatbmusic » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Surely there is room for every prestige/premium brand to have a claytons model - the aspirational nature of the premium version will have a kicker effect to the halfway step like a chattingbird...

marketing is the key to most of these thing and it's all in the delivery... That said, fucking gay name
See my points. Who's going to market it, who's going to get it to market? How much of the marketing of Caparison has been shouldered by distributors and dealers who now no longer bother and, hence, what has happened to the brand's profile in the last six months or so?
www.bmusic.com.au
FaceBook