Hypocrisy Australian tour cancelled

Competitions, promotions, new model announcements, delivery times, and more.
Hatebreeder
Not so junior

Hypocrisy Australian tour cancelled

Post by Hatebreeder » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:31 am

Posting this up as I knew a few of you were keen to go to this. Unfortunately they announced they were cancelling the tour today due to the promoter not organising flights and visas. Remember reading that it may not of gone ahead back in October in the Fear Factory thread. Was gonna be a killer show, mate bought tickets so hopefully we can get refunds but don't hold much hope.

From Blabbermouth
Swedish death metallers HYPOCRISY have been forced to cancel their previously announced Australian tour.

Commented HYPOCRISY mainman Peter Tägtgren: "[The promoter] hasn't yet provided us with flights or working visa for this tour and we're forced to leave next Monday, January 14. We have asked time after time after time, and even put up a deadline to deliver that, but he has failed to do so for three months now. It's so close that it's all too late now. We can't even get into the country even if we had flight tickets, 'cause he didn't fix working visa for us yet. I can only hope you get your money back for the tickets you bought, and that [another] booker from Australia will invite us soon so we can finally go to your country."

guitarsatbmusic
Site Admin
My Rig: Cool shit

Re: Hypocrisy Australian tour cancelled

Post by guitarsatbmusic » Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 am

Promoter has a track record. Band's managers should use Google :?
2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016 Australian ESP Dealer of the Year
www.bmusic.com.au
FaceBook