- Moderator/Wrong Hander
- Posts: 2093
- Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:19 pm
- My Rig: ET Katana FX7
Axe FX II > Mackie HD 1531
- Location: Melbourne, Victoria.
devriescustomguitars wrote:nothing wrong with the trem route...even if there was, it makes no difference to how it sounds.
My band: SERIES
For Fans of Textures, Devin Townsend, Gojira andMeshuggah
- Yo' daddy
- Posts: 470
- Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:36 pm
- My Rig: Changing all the time, but usually there's a few Caparisons in there
- Location: South East of Melbourne
[Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]
- Wrong Hander
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:42 am
- My Rig: Evolving
- Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
- Super senior
- Posts: 186
- Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 pm
- My Rig: ESP Eclipse I CTM SD SW
ESP Alexi Scythe
Edwards Kiko Loureiro
Edwards Crying Star
Jackson Dinky DK2M
Line 6 UX1
- Location: Sydney
The new site looks great.
One thing i noticed though, say if you click on ESP in the manufacturers list, then you taken to a new page. On this page you still need to search through all the guitars to find specific models \ body types as was the old site. I dont know if the filter by alpabet is meant to sort this out or not, but mabe another criteria for searching by body type would help ?
- Stoodley Explorer
- Posts: 440
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:14 pm
- My Rig: Splawn Pro Mod
Framus CS 2x12
Egnater Tweaker 15 1x12 Combo
Martin Australian Series
Seagull S6 Original
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- xBig Alx
- Apprentice Luthier
- Posts: 2187
- Joined: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:35 pm
- My Rig: An guitar.
- Location: Gawler
Circle of Metalheads on this board -->O .<-- Me, .<-- ShockersTroy Destroy wrote:Big Al: Serial Joke Murderer
I'm back, but not Straight Edge.