FS: PRS Custom 22 & LTD MKH-7 Eclipse

Just like the title suggest. Play fair.
haooomaru
Yo' daddy
My Rig: ESP Eclipse Std

FS: PRS Custom 22 & LTD MKH-7 Eclipse

Post by haooomaru » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 am

Located in Ryde, Sydney NSW. I'm happy to ship interstate. I've bought and sold a couple of instruments through here in the past and have bought a couple from bmusic itself.

I bought this guitar a couple of years ago and it has been indoors ever since, and also in a case whenever it was not being played.

Besides the cosmetic issues pictured, condition is excellent. However, you might have trouble putting in leads, not sure why. I have to push harder than my other guitars. No big deal though

Theres a nick near the pickups, a nick near edge of the guitar and scratches on the back.

The guitar itself is fantastic to play and the pickup config is super versatile. Cleans up very nicely too with lowered volume.

Guitar is 100% original with no mods. Comes with a hard case, trem bar, some cream covers. Feel free to contact me with any questions or anything via PM here or email zellbelmont1[at]gmail.com

$2200 shipped or best offer

Link to more photos of PRS

Also, I'm selling the LTD MKH-7 Mark Heylum signature model bought right here from Bmusic. It's a 7 string Eclipse finished in black satin, neck thru (with a very nice neck carve tbh), long scale, with the pickups changed to Seymour Duncan Blackouts. This does not come with a hard case however I will take utmost care in packaging it.

The condition is pretty much 100% perfect straight out of box. There is absolutely no wear or tear on it, I've barely used it since it was purchased. The only things you will find are probably fingerprint blemishes, lol. Contact me via PM or email for questions, more photos, etc.

$1000 Shipped or best offer

All the pics for MKH-7
Last edited by haooomaru on Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

haooomaru
Yo' daddy

Re: FS: PRS Custom 22 & LTD MKH-7 Eclipse

Post by haooomaru » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Updated with LTD MKH-7

haooomaru
Yo' daddy

Re: FS: PRS Custom 22 & LTD MKH-7 Eclipse

Post by haooomaru » Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:45 pm

Prices dropped