Framus CS 2x12
Egnater Tweaker 15 1x12 Combo
Tokai LP
Custom Explorer
Martin Australian Series
Seagull S6 Original

Pedals, PSUs and boards - Keeley, Vox, MXR, EHX, ISP, Cioks

Post by tollund23 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:45 am

I also have 10 different pedals, 2 pedal power supplies and 2 pedal boards for sale. All are in excellent condition, most are as-new and come with original boxes. All (except the Looper) have velcro on the bottom, ready for your pedal board!

I will discount for multiple pedals and heavily discount in the event someone wants to buy either of the boards in their entirety.

Pedals and prices:

Digitech X-Series delay pedal - Excellent condition - $80

EHX Holy Grail Nano reverb pedal - As new, hardly used - $180

ISP Decimator noisegate pedal - As new, with original box - $150

Korg Pitchblack tuner pedal - As new, with original box - $65

Vox Wah Pedal - with Toyroom FX true bypass and LED mod, original box and vinyl case - $100

MXR GT-OD overdrive pedal - Excellent condition, with original box - $125

Keeley Compressor pedal - 2 knob version, as new, with original box - $250

Earthquaker Devices Dispatch Master delay & reverb pedal - As new, with original box - $190

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus pedal - Excellent condition, with original box - $75

TC Electronic Ditto Looper pedal - As new (used once), with original box - $SOLD

Cioks Big John pedal power supply (not pictured as it is underneath the main pedal board) - As new, with velcro to attach to pedalboard, original box and patch cables plus extra patch cables - $SOLD

Cioks Baby Mach 2 pedal power supply - As new, with velcro to attach to pedalboard, original box and patch cables plus extra patch cables - $100

Small pedal board - Good condition, made from marine ply and sprayed black, with velcro - $30

Larger pedal board - Good condition, made with marine ply and sprayed black, with velcro and rubber feet, also has velcro to attach PSU underneath - $SOLD

I will sell the pedal boards with or without the power supplies, it's first in best-dressed.

The Wah has a further small modification where a tiny hole has been filed in the base to allow for the use of a battery clip connector from a pedal power supply.

Postage is $10 to anywhere in Australia per pedal or power supply, with discounts for multiple pedals. Pedal boards I will do for $15.

Private message me if you are interested.

Pics:
Venisti remanebis donec denuo completus sis

tollund23
Stoodley Explorer
My Rig: Splawn Pro Mod
Framus CS 2x12
Egnater Tweaker 15 1x12 Combo
Tokai LP
Custom Explorer
Martin Australian Series
Seagull S6 Original

Re: Pedals, PSUs and boards - Keeley, Vox, MXR, EHX, ISP, Ci