FS/FT Jackson DK2M EDS and BC Rich Rizzo Stealth 7

Just like the title suggest. Play fair.
Bekanor
Super senior

FS/FT Jackson DK2M EDS and BC Rich Rizzo Stealth 7

Post by Bekanor » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:19 pm

Hi everybody!

Putting my DK2M and Stealth 7 up for trade here because they are sitting in cases not getting played and since I'm not in a band at the moment I don't really need as many guitars as I have.

So on to the guitars.

Stealth:

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/ ... 2/Stealth/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Price: $600 o.b.o plus shipping.

This used to be my main live guitar but I'm not a particularly animated live player so it's blemish free (apart from the old strap pin holes which I've photographed, and where I filed out the bridge cavity fairly sloppily to cram in another 9 volt, also photographed). It does need new strings, a setup and some general cleaning love but otherwise a fantastic shredder guitar. Includes BC Rich HSC.

DK2M:

http://s117.photobucket.com/albums/o65/ ... _KV2/DK2M/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Price $400 o.b.o plus shipping.

I used this live once, I bought it on a whim that never really went anywhere. That being said it's an awesome guitar with a very fast neck. In terms of wear and tear, it came to me with a small ding on the front, one on the back and some discolouration of the fretboard between 7 and 13 (I haven't tried to clean it off because I have no idea what to use on a maple fretboard). It's also absent a trem cavity cover and it's currently only wired up for one pot (the normal volume pot location is plugged with a small piece of felt that is only just sitting inside the hole). Comes with a badass Jackson HSC.

In terms of trades I'm not really thinking anything in particular, a few things floating around in my head are the usual ESP, Ibanez Jacksons, however I'm happy to trade both against a single guitar if something particularly tasty gets offered, also would be open to a nice 2X12 cab. In terms of straight sale all prices are negotiable.

Happy to ship interstate at buyer's expense (except in the event of a trade, each party will cover their own shipping costs) but no international unfortunately (it costs too much). I'm based in Newcastle NSW but I don't mind driving to make trades or even deliver the guitars ($50 fuel money should cover it for a straight sale, for trades I'll just absorb that overhead) as long as it's not a ridiculous distance (a Sydney trip is perfectly reasonable, and the equivalent distance in other directions).
Last edited by Bekanor on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bekanor
Super senior

Re: FS/FT Jackson DK2M EDS and BC Rich Rizzo Stealth 7

Post by Bekanor » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 pm

Bump for price drop.

DK2M now $400.

benj565
Junior
My Rig: ESP LTD H-1001 (18v)
ESP LTD EC-500 (18v)
Custom Telecaster, SD JB pickup
Epiphone les paul studio (18v emgs)
Fender acoustic

Marshall MA100 head
Peavey Cab.

Post by benj565 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 pm

so you still have the DK2M mate?

Bekanor
Super senior

Post by Bekanor » Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Nah sorry bud, sold it a little while ago.

Just as a general bump, I still have the stealth 7 and will take any reasonable offer for it as I'm moving at the end of the month and want to slim down the collection.