~~my-shit!!!!~~~

Once you've posted your rig to the bmusic.com.au ESP Web Site Readers Rigs section tell everyone where to check it out
zao
Super senior

Re: ~~my-shit!!!!~~~

Postby zao » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:31 am

yeah the kh20 was awsome too but i didnt play it as much as i should have, i always worried it was gonna get alot of wear and tear and i wouldnt be able to get my money out of it if i ever sold it. the pg is a vos and it doesnt matter if it gets beat up. i play it more than i did the kh20, i didnt like spending 6500 on a guitar i was worried about.
current amps:
Bogner Uberschall rev. blue
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

ShockMe.au
Beaver Roadie
My Rig: LTD KH Jr.
LTD KH Ouija.
LTD JH Truckster (Black)
LTD EC 400 VF
LTD EC 400 AT
DiMarzio modded Ibanez.
Ibanez Performance acoustic.

Laney LV300Twin.

Morpheus Drop Tune.
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Clapton Crossroads.
Tech 21 SansAmp GT-2 NYC
MXR Fullbore Metal.
MXR Black Label Chorus.
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
MXR Noise Clamp
Boss ME-6 and Metal Zone.

Gassin' for a Tubemeister 18, 36 or Grandmeister 36!

Postby ShockMe.au » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:14 pm

The KH-20 would be one of my all time fave guitars, along with Ace sig LP and most JEMs....
noob_pwn wrote:when i hear the term "tyrant bloodstorm" i think of my ex on the rag.

http://www.espguitars.com/users/1990076

Be EXCELLENT to each other and PARTY on Dudes!

rmartin04
Yo' daddy

Postby rmartin04 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 pm

You big fanboi you, Scott. The old Pearly Gates is undeniably one hot mother, and BFG is one heck of a guitar player so if you had to drop a KH20 the PG isn't exactly going to play second fiddle, so to speak.

dimmuland
Not so junior

Postby dimmuland » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:50 am

Amazing collection. I need to get my hands on one of those KLs one of these days, they look amazing to play crunchy stuff on.

ShockMe.au
Beaver Roadie
My Rig: LTD KH Jr.
LTD KH Ouija.
LTD JH Truckster (Black)
LTD EC 400 VF
LTD EC 400 AT
DiMarzio modded Ibanez.
Ibanez Performance acoustic.

Laney LV300Twin.

Morpheus Drop Tune.
Digitech Bad Monkey
Digitech Clapton Crossroads.
Tech 21 SansAmp GT-2 NYC
MXR Fullbore Metal.
MXR Black Label Chorus.
MXR Custom Badass '78 Distortion
MXR Noise Clamp
Boss ME-6 and Metal Zone.

Gassin' for a Tubemeister 18, 36 or Grandmeister 36!

Postby ShockMe.au » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 am

rmartin04 wrote:You big fanboi you, Scott. The old Pearly Gates is undeniably one hot mother, and BFG is one heck of a guitar player so if you had to drop a KH20 the PG isn't exactly going to play second fiddle, so to speak.

hehehe sprung!!
Yes the Pearly Gates is magnificent and Zao did the right thing for him, I just meant that it was a pity to sell the KH-20 to do it. :(
Actually I like the guitars I mentioned as much for their looks probably more than who plays them, I mean there are so many JEM's yet Vai only really plays a couple now. Ace's new blue burst LP looks amazing and hell, any heritage cherry sunburst LP whether it is an Ace or not ALWAYS gets my attention!! The KH 20 is probably my fave and if i were to ever get a custom it would be very similar I'd say, but with an inlay twist.
I guesss i just listed the "top" models, I'd be happy with a MII (black or UC :smt007 ) or a nice eclipse... but my current gas is a distressed black Vintage Plus (although I would pefer it un-distressed!) fuelled by my Clapton phase....
However the imminent departure of the borrowed LP is gassing me up for an eclipse......

But yeah I am a fanboy too ;)
Have I mentioned Paul Stanley's broken mirror guitars??? Like from the Iceman on..... ;)
noob_pwn wrote:when i hear the term "tyrant bloodstorm" i think of my ex on the rag.

http://www.espguitars.com/users/1990076

Be EXCELLENT to each other and PARTY on Dudes!

loveguiter223
Junior

Postby loveguiter223 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 am

Wow!! :smt007 what a good collection!!

zao
Super senior

Postby zao » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:30 am

december is gonna be a great month, i sold my kh2 and have a jackson adrian smith strat on the way.
i also have a black esp truckster under the chistmas tree from the wife and kids and i sold the camo dv8 and martin ooo28ec for a new ken lawrence exp im having built and it should arrive by the end of the month, you guys are gonna love the new KL when you see it. MY black KL is called Darth Vader and the new one shall be called Darth Maul.
ken told me last week he was working on the optics and electronics and after that it will be ready. it kinda sucks i had to sell the martin and the urban camo dv8 but i know the KL is worth it.
current amps:
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

zao
Super senior

Postby zao » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 am

ShockMe.au wrote:The KH-20 would be one of my all time fave guitars, along with Ace sig LP and most JEMs....

i owned a ace sig gibson lp and it was a cool guitar but kinda heavy compared to my other lesters. maybe someday i will look for another one because it was nice, only thing that holds me back is the middle hum which i never use and i dont really like the look of 3 hums. other than that i love it and i think the inlay in the headstock of ace is awsome.
current amps:
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

zao
Super senior

Postby zao » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:38 am

rmartin04 wrote:You big fanboi you, Scott. The old Pearly Gates is undeniably one hot mother, and BFG is one heck of a guitar player so if you had to drop a KH20 the PG isn't exactly going to play second fiddle, so to speak.

my thoughts exactly mate, for years i always hoped gibson would do a billy gibbons pg and for a while it didnt look like they was ever gonna announce one, so once they did i went to gc to check it out and i fell inlove with it, i tried to resist it but i couldnt stop thinking about it and i called a friend and sold the kh20 so i could do it. the neck on the bfg is different than my other R9 and i love the color. this year gibson did a few things to the R9 that they didnt do in other years and it think it made them even better, other than the neck shape, color and pickups its the same as any other 2009 R9.
i pulled the pu and i noticed they said duncan custom shop pg. my brother has the regular pearlies pu in his R9 and i also had a set in my other R9 at one point and the bfg sounds better and i think its something in the custom wound pu.
current amps:
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

zao
Super senior

Postby zao » Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:55 am

well the wife boughtme a black truckster for xmas and i abosolutely love it.
my red ken lawrence explorer also arrived and last week i got a jackson adrian smith strat, so thats the latest and i added some pics on the 1st page.
current amps:
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

alex0710
Holier Than Thou
My Rig: ESP LTD H1007 Deluxe, Schecter Chris Garza > Line6 G90 > Axe FX Ultra.

Postby alex0710 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Hows the Adrian Smith?
Iv had GAS for one ever since I watched Flight 666 a couple times.

M2k
Judge, Jury and Executioner
My Rig: Jet City JCA100HDM Head
Jet City JC212 cab
ESP OS Forest GT
80's Lawsuit LP
Schecter Demon 7FR
Dunlop KH95 Wah
Boss CH-1 Super Chorus
Good Transactions
Fikealox
rmartin04
shockme.au

Postby M2k » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:18 pm

man you must have one awsome wife to get you a truckster for christmas, good job
s_m_g wrote:Can someone translate this thread to guitar so I can understand what the hell you're all talking about?

I had Octoban once, it was kind of like calamari but a bit chewier.

zao
Super senior

Postby zao » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm

alex0710 wrote:Hows the Adrian Smith?
Iv had GAS for one ever since I watched Flight 666 a couple times.

flight 666 was pretty cool, its a really nice guitar and i really like it alot. neck feels good and i like the maple board.

M2k wrote:man you must have one awsome wife to get you a truckster for christmas, good job

yeah man shes pretty damn good, not many wives will encourage as much gear. i really like my truckster alot but she was kinda bummed my ken lawrence arrived xmas eve and she knows how special they are.
current amps:
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

Sky'
Sub senior

Postby Sky' » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:38 am

Anyway you can shoot some picz of the new KL ? Been checkin both harmony central and here for 2 weeks and I don't like the way Ken's pics are taken. Let us see every single angle of teh red olive beauty :-D

zao
Super senior

Postby zao » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:11 am

There's a bunch of pics in my photobucket of the new KL, look in the folder titled KL#2
current amps:
Marshall slash 2555sl
splawn nitro kt88
Diezel herbert
Mesa Mark IV

Return to “Readers Rigs”